duminică, 4 septembrie 2011

IGN Proleague

What exactly is it? Good question, I did not know that much about this tournament but day-in day-out they have been providing high quality Starcraft 2 comentary and matches. They have a team league and they have individual tournaments. I found myself tuning in to the broacast with more and more interest. Some of the games I did not really know for what were played but the big names and high quality commentary was enough for me. As I am typing this I'm watching a game between Socke and TLO (tlo lost) and before it was Puma vs Mana. If you do not know who they are believe me they are some of the best players! It seems that they are preparing for a big live tournament in Atlantic City at Caesar's Palace. They seem legit , I like the format and they provide EU re-broadcast (the world does not begin and end in North America :) ).
The live event will go down on october 6-th at the Caesar's Palace and it will last 4 days. This is the big leagues from what it seems as it rivals IEM, MLG and even TSL. 
You can check the stream at: teamliquid stream
Honestly their site was a pleasant surprise also - IGN They have a highlight section and it is definitely worth checking out!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu