luni, 2 mai 2011

Let's waste some time!

Question: Why did the Collossus fall over?
Ansewer:Because it was imbalanced.
I wanted to write something about balance. About how protoss isn't imbalanced but actually a little stronger than zerg and that zerg is the harder race to play. Then I read it and realized it's bullshit. I'm wasting my time and yours.
Actually nobody reads the damn blog but if you would have read it then that article would have been a waste of time. There is one ingredient that's gonna improve your win rate well actually two if you include metamphetamine but I'm talking about legal stuff right now and that thing is hard work. This is not just another damn game, if you want to win against another human being and feel superior you better damn well put in the work to do it. I have a friend that started in silver league and is now in diamond(top 8) and there's a simple recipe to do what he did. Work on your timings, read strategy guides, play against good people and never give up.
I'll leave you with this little gem.It was a game in a big tournament(MLG), the score was 1-0 for toss. Even day9 is kind of speechless.

P.S.:And if you're reading this, leave a comment, it's lonely here.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu